The Overseas Indian Facilitation Centre (OIFC) http://www.oifc.in is a joint venture between the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India and the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), for enhancing economic & knowledge engagement of Overseas Indians with India.
OIFC has introduced the India Fellows Program (IFP) – a collaborative effort of the Government of India through OIFC and the Indian School of Business (ISB) Centre for Executive Education. The program’s objective is to showcase the economic opportunities in India and provide connects with India based entrepreneurs for young Overseas Indian entrepreneurs & professionals to interact with and explore potential opportunities.
The IFP is designed to offer an insider’s view to the dynamic markets of India, it’s business environment, it’s socio-cultural norms, and emerging opportunities for you to explore India as a viable business opportunity.
The highlights of the programme are:
- India Residency: 12-day India Residency, comprising of ten days of intensive experiential classroom sessions at the ISB campuses in Hyderabad & Mohali, and two days in Delhi
- Experiential Approach: An immersive, practical and hands-on learning approach that includes cases and simulations, visit to markets and different consumer segments, group activities and field visits
- Networking: Opportunity to network with Indian entrepreneurs and senior government officials
- Faculty: World-class faculty and senior industry, government and sector experts as guest speakers
- Year-long Engagement through monthly webinars and Google Hangouts
We are writing to request you to:
- Disseminate the details of this programme and the flyer to members of your association and also refer people who may be interested in the programme.
- Please post the information about both India Corporate Internship and the India Fellows Programme on your website, social media platforms and in newsletters for the Indian community.
- OIFC will be sharing regular updates about its initiatives & programmes through its social media platforms. Request you to follow such updates and share these with your members
Twitter: @OIFCIndia and CEO_OIFC
Thank you for your support look forward to hearing from you.